We offer a high level of Ayurvedic education with authenticity in our training.
• Our faculty consists of leading experts in the field, practicing professionals and academics.
• Our course is based on international guidelines and benchmarks from around the world and is approved by the Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America (AAPNA).
• We are offering a complete and distinct teaching approach (see below)
• Tuitions are affordable and we offer a monthly payment option.
Complete & Distinct Teaching Approach:
We are offering online courses, so you can study at your own pace and schedule. We are accessible anywhere in the world at any time. Courses will also be available in Spanish and French. Please inquire.
Diversity of Learning Tools
Through innovative and diversified learning tools, you will memorize the course by reading it (book) and summarizing it in your own words (student’s assignment). Inspirational cards, given at the end of the program, will add an inspirational and philosophical dimension to the course.
Each course includes the following study/test materials:
• A study book or a chapter of the study book
• A student assignment (online)
• A Quiz (online)
To make the program lively and interactive, group discussions, lectures and workshops* can be attended at our location in Miami or viewed online. The student’s blog, the online learning support and the possibility to work on your assignment with another student, allows you to interact with our staff and other students.
At the end of the program, the 30 hours Clinical Internship will give hands on practice.
*Lectures and workshops costs are not included in the program, however students will benefit from a discounted rate.
At the end of the certification program as an Ayurveda Wellness Counselor, students will receive:
• A “Doshic Personality Profile & Lifestyle Assessment Guidelines” to assist you when counseling patients, friends or family.
• A set of educational and inspirational cards “Maya Our Inner Reflections”, to share with others.