Requirements for the first year Ayurveda Level 1 – Health & Lifestyle Coach
There are no prerequisites to take the Certification Program to become an Ayurveda Health & Lifestyle Coach. However, students must follow the order of the courses from MIA 100 to MIA 109. All students should be aware that each course will remain active for a period of six weeks at which time it will automatically transition into the sequential course (please note that each course may be completed at your own pace within our generous six week timeframe).
Requirements for Graduation
• All students must achieve a 70% minimum passing grade for all exams, tests, special research projects, and course assignments.
• Students must have paid tuition in full prior to graduation.
At graduation students will receive the following:
• The Certification as an Ayurveda Health & Lifestyle Coach
Mahima Institute Grading Policy
• Quizzes (multiple choice tests) at the end of each course are worth 40% of that course grade
• A final exam, and final Research Paper at the end of the program will cover all the material studied during the 10 courses and is worth 20% for each of the course grade
• Students must complete 10 out of 10 tests and projects before they are eligible to graduate
• All tests are done online and results are available immediately through the student online account
• Grades will be available through the student online account